FUTURE FOAM LEADERSHIP JOB DESCRIPTION
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay, and comfort products. We are looking for successful leaders that possess the following qualities:
- Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
- Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
- Create an open, trusting, and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
- Practice confidentiality to instill trust
- Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
- Take ownership and be accountable. Lead by example
- Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect toward others
- Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
To apply to the jobs listed below, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you’re interested in as the subject line.
High Point, NC
JOB DESCRIPTION: Class A CDL Driver- Two positions
SHIFT: 1st and 2nd Shift (hours to be discussed) local and long distance
STARTING PAY RATE: $16.98 Per Hour Plus safety bonus
Qualifications and Skills: High school diploma/GED. Class A driver’s license in good standing. No serious tickets or accidents in last 5 years. No DWI/DUI’s in last 10 years. 2+ years commercial driving experience required.
Responsibilities: Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered at EOD. Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately. Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most effective way possible. Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business. Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public with exceptional customer service. Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management and to the company with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
• Have proven experience with all aspects of maintaining equipment with wheels, shafts, pulleys, bearings, belts and electric motors, or have enough related background to pick it up quickly.
• Have excellent trouble shooting skills
• Be proactive and organized and work independently with little supervision
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be knowledgeable with the safe use of hand and power tools for all sorts of repairs and fabrication. For example (bench grinders, saber saw, drill press, metal cutting bands saw, tapping threads, bearing pullers and presses, MIG and stick welders, hammer drills, etc)
• Have the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Have strong reading and writing skills.
• Have a general knowledge of computers. (web research, emails and spread sheets mostly)
• Have general handyman skills for occasional plant improvements.
• Be a fast learner and hit the ground running.
• Be flexible and work with production supervisor and leads to schedule required maintenance.
• Have knowledge of and implement preventative maintenance programs.
• Be able to read wiring diagrams, blue prints and machine diagrams and manuals.
• Communicate with parts vendors to maintain inventories for all machines.
• Be able to manage small projects that require contracting with outside agencies.
• Be able to travel, work over time and work some weekends on rare occasions.
• Have physical abilities such that on occasion applicant is able to lift heavy loads, and work for extended periods in tight places.
Experience with: Automotive repair, 460v 3 phase electrical systems, stick welding, AutoCAD, metal fabricating, PLC’s (programmable logic controller), CNC automation systems and ability to drive a forklift are a huge plus. The work is challenging and rewarding, you won’t be bored here. There is always something new and different to test your skills.
We are seeking an honest, competitive and ethical outside sales representative to enhance and develop relationships with key flooring retailers. In addition, this entry-level position will include special projects and analytical work. The representative will work with other Territory Managers to preserve and grow existing accounts. The 2-3 year objective for this position is to see this person advance to a Territory Manager
We are seeking an honest, competitive and ethical outside sales representative to enhance and develop relationships with key flooring retailers. In addition, this entry-level position will include special projects and analytical work. The representative will work with other Territory Managers to preserve and grow existing accounts. The 2-3 year objective for this position is to see this person advance to a Territory Manager,