FUTURE FOAM LEADERSHIP JOB DESCRIPTION
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay, and comfort products. We are looking for successful leaders that possess the following qualities:
- Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
- Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
- Create an open, trusting, and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
- Practice confidentiality to instill trust
- Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
- Take ownership and be accountable. Lead by example
- Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect toward others
- Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
To apply to the jobs listed below, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you’re interested in as the subject line.
Future Foam, founded in 1958 and family owned, is a leading manufacturer of flexible polyurethane foam with plants throughout the United States and internationally. The business was built and continues to grow on a foundation of collaboration and entrepreneurship. Our values and culture are based upon mutual support, honest dealings, and operational excellence. For more about who we are and what we do please visit our web site at www.futurefoam.com.
We are in search of a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR to work in our Newton, KS, facility. The position offers a challenging work environment where independence and creative thinking are the norm. This is a hands-on position which reports to the Production Manager.
Dallas, TX 75220
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay and comfort products. We are looking for a successful engineering professional that possesses the following qualities.Instills a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others Promotes excellence in manufacturing, quality and service Creates an open, trusting and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization Practices confidentiality to instill trust Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it Take ownership, be accountable and lead by example Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect towards others Builds individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful.
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay and comfort products. We are looking for a successful engineering professional that possesses the following qualities.
• Instills a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
• Promotes excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
• Creates an open, trusting and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
• Practices confidentiality to instill trust
• Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
• Take ownership, be accountable and lead by example
• Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect towards others
• Builds individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
The Controls Technician responsibilities include troubleshooting electrical and control problems with equipment. Additionally, continuous improvement work includes electrical design, programming, documentation and testing change to existing and new equipment. The Controls Technician also performs start up support both on and off site as required.
• Troubleshoot and resolve control issues with production equipment
• Develop electrical design, schematics and drawings in AutoCAD
• Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements (e.g. SolidWorks)
• Research supplier products for assembly components
• Develop electrical bill of materials
• Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications
• Design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications
• Understand plant requirements for GUI/communication interface, networking and create specifications based on these requirements
• Review, repair and redesign legacy code
• Write user manuals to communicate functionality of company developed programs
QUALIFICATIONS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Two year technical degree in electronics or controls.
• Mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical systems
• 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment working with controls or automation
• Proficient in Design/Drafting Tools AutoCAD and SolidWorks
• Experience with programmable logic controllers (PLC) (e.g. Allen-Bradley, Siemens)
• Configuring and designing HMI systems (e.g. Allen Bradley, Red Lion, Wonderware, etc)
• Familiar with Industry Standards UL and CE
• Experience with various Motion Controllers/Actuators/Drive (e.g. AB, Yasakawa, etc)
• Experience and skill in troubleshooting control system issues
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer literacy
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be a self-starter, team player, work well with others and have a positive attitude
• Must be a creative thinker, results oriented, focused, and attentive to detail and accuracy
• Must have ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to manage travel up to 10%
• Flexibility to work after hours, and some weekend and holidays if needed.
Future Foam, Inc., family owned for over 55 years, is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam products, including carpet cushion, with facilities across the United States and internationally. Future Foam was built and continues to grow on a foundation of collaboration and entrepreneurship. Our values and culture are based upon mutual support, honest dealings, and operational excellence. For more about who we are and what we do, please visit our web site at www.futurefoam.com.
Future Foam is in search of a competitive, ethical and honest outside sales representative for the Dallas area. In addition to enhancing and developing relationships with key flooring retailers, this entry-level position will include special in-house projects and analytical work which requires strong computer skills. After mastering basic sales principles, this position will also collaborate with Territory Managers in our regions to preserve and grow existing accounts. Within 2-3 years, the objective for this position is promotion to a Territory Manager, which may require relocation to another state.
This Jr Sales Rep position includes a competitive salary, an expense account, and a company vehicle as well as the benefits which are offered to employees at Future Foam.
We Are Future Foam
We take pride in being a team of innovators who manufacture the best in foam materials built to your exact specifications every single time. Family owned for over 55 years, we are guided by our passion to continually invent customer-driven solutions that push results and solve problems—not just in the short term but for years to come. And with locations and manufacturing facilities strategically placed around the world, we are able to stay flexible and give you the benefit of local expertise with an international reach.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the plant manager, you would be working across multiple divisions to compose, create, and analyze various types of KPI and raw data. You would be taking the lead role in projects, establishing key data points for analysis and reporting. You will incorporate all major internal stakeholders, delivering solutions that add value and excitement to the business. The complex nature of logistics continues to challenge companies worldwide. This role would continuously evolve to support all challenges that we face.
Dallas, TX 75220
Future Foam, Inc., a manufacturer of rebond carpet underlay seeks a maintenance mechanic/electrician for 1st shift. This 10 hour shift will start at 4:00AM and end at 2:00PM. Hours are subject to change to meet customer demands.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this individual will execute equipment repairs in a timely manner, complete preventive maintenance service, and assist in engineering projects as needed.
The selected candidate will be an active contributor to the leadership team. He/she will work in conjunction with the manufacturing team Major functions of this position include coordinating with production to accommodate repairs, process improvements, and execution of long term strategic plans while maintaining a constructive, collaborative, and positive working environment. This candidate will also be instrumental in the continued development of our CMMS, E-Maintenance The ideal candidate will have a background in maintenance, strong communication and problem solving skills, and passion for continuous improvement. We are interested in highly-motivated, technically-minded, individuals that strive for success.