PURPOSE: The Inventory Controller assures all products shipped, in stock, and received are accounted for
and well organized. Provides accurate and timely management of all ordering, receiving, and shipping in
compliance with plant policies and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Inventory Controller responsibilities:
• Manages all incoming, stock, and outgoing product counts.
• Keeps daily detailed records of all inventory levels.
• Manages and maintains inventory location and organization in conjunction with
• Orders required materials per production schedule
• Tracks incoming and outgoing orders and ensures on time delivery.
• Performs monthly cycle counts of entire inventory
• Predicts future material requirements based on past order data and future
• Creates and maintains a safe, clean and organized work environment
All other duties as assigned.
Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality is an essential required function of
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Self-starter who works with limited supervision. Expected to adhere to
our core values, culture, company policies and procedures.
• Prefer one (1) or more years’ experience in inventory control environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus.
• Above average math and reading skills preferred
• Ability to perform work safely.
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Must be familiar with computers including programs such as MS Office (word, excel and email).
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism and integrity to internal and external customers.
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and is detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas, requests, and problems to fellow employees and
supervisors on a one-to-one basis, as well as over the phone and in written form.
• Must be capable of learning and comprehending job assignments, possess good memory and recall
abilities, troubleshoot problems and independently implement solutions.
• Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality is an essential job function.