We Are Future Foam
We take pride in being a team of innovators who manufacture the best in foam materials built to your exact specifications every single time. Family owned for over 55 years, we are guided by our passion to continually invent customer-driven solutions that push results and solve problems—not just in the short term but for years to come. And with locations and manufacturing facilities strategically placed around the world, we are able to stay flexible and give you the benefit of local expertise with an international reach.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the plant manager, you would be working across multiple divisions to compose, create, and analyze various types of KPI and raw data. You would be taking the lead role in projects, establishing key data points for analysis and reporting. You will incorporate all major internal stakeholders, delivering solutions that add value and excitement to the business. The complex nature of logistics continues to challenge companies worldwide. This role would continuously evolve to support all challenges that we face.
- Develop and deliver solutions, identifying areas for improvement and ensure all targets are met.
- Identify specific areas of deficiencies/operations and devise methods to improve and optimize level of enhancement and productivity.
- Understand and develop KPI’s using raw data and/or data not readily available for analysis purposes.
- Take personal responsibility for your own projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ Years of previous experience in logistics operations/analysis focusing on intermodal and/or line haul operations.
- Experience of working both individually or in project teams
- Undergraduate degree BA-Business Administration or related field
- Statistical knowledge/coursework.
- MS Excel (Advanced)
- MS Access
- Ability to present data to stakeholders at various levels within the business.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Actionable problem solving
- Ability to understand complex analytical data and formulations.
- Conduct oneself with outstanding integrity, initiative & creativity
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time