We are interested in developing technically-minded, highly-motivated, individuals into successful leaders. The selected candidate will play a key role in the manufacturing leadership team and have the opportunity to develop both a micro and macro understanding of the role of operations within the business. The ideal candidate will have a technical background, strong communication and problem solving skills, and passion for leadership and continuous improvement.
The Quality Technician assures quality of all products shipped and received are in compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations. Self-starter who works with limited supervision. Expected to adhere to our core values, culture, company policies and procedures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects, analyzes and reports quality data from production operations.
• Keeps detailed records and files of all quality related material/information.
• Assists production staff with in-process inspections where/as required.
• Performs dock audits of outgoing shipments and documents accordingly
• Performs product and process audits to gauge effectiveness of staff training and product conformation to specifications.
• Follows up with all sample orders to ensure samples are shipped on time and meet customer requirements.
• Investigates and logs defective product returns.
• Creates and maintains a safe, clean and organized work environment
• All other duties as assigned.
• Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality is an essential required function of this position.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Prefer one (1) or more years’ experience in manufacturing quality control environment.
• ISO 9000 knowledge preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must be familiar with computers including programs such as MS Office (word, excel and email).
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and is detail oriented.
• Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas, requests, and problems to fellow employees and supervisors on a one-to-one basis, as well as over the phone and in written form
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism and integrity to internal and external customers.
• Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus.
Future Foam Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer