FUTURE FOAM LEADERSHIP JOB DESCRIPTION
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay, and comfort products. We are looking for successful leaders that possess the following qualities:
- Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
- Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
- Create an open, trusting, and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
- Practice confidentiality to instill trust
- Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
- Take ownership and be accountable. Lead by example
- Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect toward others
- Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
To apply to the jobs listed below, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you’re interested in as the subject line.
We have an immediate opening for a Class A Commercial Night Driver (start time between 5:30PM and 6:00PM Sunday night) to pick up and deliver products. The position will allow you to follow your passion for driving. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, and apply today!
Future Foam, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam products that has been family owned for over 60 years. With 27 facilities across the United States and internationally, we take pride in having a culture that fosters an open, trusting and collaborative work environment. Most importantly we put safety first. For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our web site www.futurefoam.com.
Fairless Hills, PA
Come join our team at Future Foam! We are ranked in the top 4 polyurethane foam manufacturing companies in the U.S. We are the main supplier to companies such as: Home Depot, Simmons, Casper, Serta, Tuft & Needle, and many more! We are a unique company that has been family owned for over 60 years. Our primary focus is to provide excellent quality and service throughout the manufacturing process. With 27 facilities across the United States and internationally, we take pride in having a culture that fosters an open, trusting, and collaborative work environment. Most importantly we put safety first.
We are in search of a Plant Safety Coordinator for our plant in Fairless Hills Pa. This position reports to the Plant Manager. This position gives you the opportunity to work on all aspects of the operation. This is a hands position that offers a challenging work environment where independence and creative thinking are the norm. Strong communication and collaboration with all levels of all the organization is important to ensure that the environmental and safety needs are met.