FUTURE FOAM LEADERSHIP JOB DESCRIPTION
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay, and comfort products. We are looking for successful leaders that possess the following qualities:
- Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
- Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
- Create an open, trusting, and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
- Practice confidentiality to instill trust
- Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
- Take ownership and be accountable. Lead by example
- Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect toward others
- Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
To apply to the jobs listed below, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you’re interested in as the subject line.
Future Foam, founded in 1958 and family owned, is a leading manufacturer of flexible polyurethane foam with plants throughout the United States and internationally. The business was built and continues to grow on a foundation of collaboration and entrepreneurship. Our values and culture are based upon mutual support, honest dealings, and operational excellence. For more about who we are and what we do please visit our web site at www.futurefoam.com.
We are in search of a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR to work in our Newton, KS, facility. The position offers a challenging work environment where independence and creative thinking are the norm. This is a hands-on position which reports to the Production Manager.