Human Resources Coordinator/Generalist-Middleton, WI
We are in search of Human Resources Coordinator/Generalist to work at our Middleton, WI facility. This is a hands-on HR position in a manufacturing facility that offers the opportunity to work on several HR areas on a daily basis. This individual will coordinate and support human resources activities for the Middleton plants.
- Responsible for assisting the HR department in providing HR services to managers and employees. This role is responsible for providing support and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of the Human Resources Department.
- Be a collaborator to HR and Plant Managers to accomplish HR related tasks.
- Work in conjunction with Managers and Temp agencies to support the coordination of temp- to- hire resource requests by Managers.
- Enter employee data (employment applications, hiring paperwork, change forms, benefit forms, terminations, etc) and manage time card reports with a high level of accuracy.
- Assist employee with the completion of hiring and benefits paperwork.
- Assist in the administration of Leave of Absence documents and information to employees, including but not limited to, Workers compensation, FMLA and ADA.
- Scan personnel folders and other HR related documents in a timely and consistent basis.
- Manage HR related supplies such as handbooks, new employee forms, benefit forms, etc.
- Process invoices.
- Work with employees to address any questions or concerns.
- Assist with verbal and written translation of presentations and meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Develop and maintain a trusting relationship with all levels within the organization.
- Communicate company vision to all employees to provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of various employee events.
- Assist with special projects.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (emphasis in Human Resources Management preferred) OR 5-10 years of experience in the Human Resources field or a similar combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, courage, and fortitude to speak up and address issues as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)-Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be accurate, detailed oriented, organized and dependable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to communicate effectively both written and orally with all levels within the organization.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multi task.
- Ability to manage travel less than 5%