Fairless Hills, PA
We are looking for an industrial electrician for the Fairless Hills, PA location. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow with a company that values and fosters an open, trusting, and collaborative environment.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, this individual will execute equipment repairs in a timely manner, complete preventive maintenance service, and assist in engineering projects as needed.
• Complies with all safe work practices and environmental regulations with required PPE
• Perform timely equipment change-over’s as required by productions schedule
• Maintains an established comprehensive P.M. schedule on assigned equipment
• Install, test, maintain and repair electrical systems including 3 phase 480V, single phase 120V and 24VDC systems
• Assist in equipment rebuilding activities and engineering projects
• Makes timely repairs to meet production needs using test equipment and hand tools
• Assist operators on equipment set-ups to ensure proper operations
• Requisitions for parts, components, supplies and equipment to be used in the maintenance area
• Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot PLC’s, VFD’s, HMI’s and other various equipment
• Assist in mechanical troubleshooting and repairs
• Four years of journey level electrical experience or completion of an approved technical training program in electrical repair and maintenance
• Able to work in a team setting
• Must provide one’s own hand tools required to perform job responsibilities
• Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills
• Able to work overtime/Saturdays as required and rotate shifts to cover vacations and Projects.
• Have a Valid Driver’s License and able Operate Forklift, Scissor and Man lift.
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities:
• Electrical, Pneumatic, and Mechanical troubleshooting
• Ability to read, understand, and Create mechanical and electrical prints/schematics.
• Strong ability to troubleshoot controls circuits, VFD’s, and PLC’s
• Must demonstrate timely troubleshooting skills to limit downtime due to breakdowns
• Ability to execute strenuous, sometimes repetitive physical work such as climbing and lifting objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Able to work in hot or cold temperatures
Equal Opportunity Employer