JR Sales Rep- Fairless Hills, PA
Fairless Hills, PA
Future Foam, Inc., family owned for over 55 years, is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam products, including carpet cushion, with facilities across the United States and internationally. Future Foam was built and continues to grow on a foundation of collaboration and entrepreneurship. Our values and culture are based upon mutual support, honest dealings, and operational excellence.
Future Foam is in search of a competitive, ethical and honest outside sales representative for the Fairless Hills area. In addition to enhancing and developing relationships with key flooring retailers, this entry-level position will include special in-house projects and analytical work which requires strong computer skills. After mastering basic sales principles, this position will also collaborate with Territory Managers in our regions to preserve and grow existing accounts. Within 2-3 years, the objective for this position is promotion to a Territory Manager, which may require relocation to another state.
This Jr Sales Rep position includes a competitive salary, an expense account, and a company vehicle as well as the benefits which are offered to employees at Future Foam.
- Profile, target and prospect the assigned territory for growth opportunities within and beyond the existing retailer base.
- Grow overall account base, sales volume and product mix, leveraging Future Foam’s strengths to enhance customer value.
- Facilitate training seminars, meetings and merchandising updates at big box stores.
- Promote and grow relationships with all stakeholders and customers.
- Maintain effective and regular communication with Regional Sales and Plant
- Help plants build trucks into your market.
Skills & Experiences required:
- Demonstrate strong computer skills specifically in Power Point and Excel. Familiarity with PowerBI and Adobe Acrobat Pro is also preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivation to identify customer opportunities and develop effective strategies/tactics to capitalize on said opportunities
- Strong presentation skills whether in one on one setting or larger groups
- Business acumen and tenacity to meet goals
- Understand market trends including the ability to plan, forecast and execute sales goals
- Capability to build strong business relationships with key accounts and influence key stakeholders
- Confidence to take ownership of special projects consistent with team success
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent experience
- Overnight travel as required (30-60%)
- Residence within assigned territory with flexibility for potential transfer to another region