Maintenance Planner- Middleton, WI
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay and comfort products. We are looking for a successful maintenance professional for the Maintenance Planning position that possesses the following qualities.
• Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
• Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
• Create an open, trusting and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
• Practice confidentiality to instill trust
• Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
• Take ownership, be accountable and lead by example
• Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect towards others
• Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
This position reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for planning maintenance activities. Assists in developing maintenance personnel capabilities thru feedback and training. Works with maintenance and operations personnel to identify and correct issues prior to equipment failure by implementing and improving PMs. Duties include planning and scheduling maintenance work and associated resources (labor, materials, equipment, tools, safety requirements, as well as coordinating with contractors as required). This position is responsible for ensuring timely completion of work requests for all plant stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule all department routine maintenance, overhauls and outages using CMMS system.
- Regularly develop reports for management using MS Excel and Word.
- Stay up to date with latest maintenance management best practices and concepts
- Develop, monitor, and manage the preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Coordinate maintenance work with production department.
- Use metrics to track personnel performance in order to accurately plan work and develop timelines
- Routinely monitor, analyze, and perform root-cause/corrective action analysis to reduce or eliminate problems.
- Track spare part inventory and usage for maintenance department
- Analyze schematics and OEM documentation to determine spare parts as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager
QUALIFICATIONS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Trade school or technical degree preferred
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work after hours, and some weekend and holidays if needed.