Maintenance Supervisor- Middleton, WI
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay and comfort products. We are looking for a successful maintenance professional for the Maintenance Supervisor position that possesses the following qualities.
• Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
• Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
• Create an open, trusting and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
• Practice confidentiality to instill trust
• Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
• Take ownership, be accountable and lead by example
• Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect towards others
• Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
This position reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for daily direction setting for all maintenance technicians. Major functions of this position include coordinating with production to accommodate repairs, process improvements, and execution of long term strategic plans while maintaining a constructive, collaborative, and positive working environment. This candidate will also be instrumental in the continued development of the eMaintenance CMMS system. The ideal candidate will have a background in maintenance, strong communication and problem solving skills, and passion for continuous improvement. We are interested in highly-motivated, technically-minded, individuals that strive for success.
- Promote a safety-centered culture and ensure compliance within the workplace
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties
- Assist maintenance technicians in troubleshooting equipment problems
- Coordinate with production to accommodate all necessary repairs and improvements
- Assign work orders and ensure timely completion
- Communicate updates to all stakeholders
- Monitor and leverage KPI data within the maintenance department for continuous improvement
- Support 5s in the maintenance shop
- Support development of spare parts management and inventory control strategies.
- Support continued development of CMMS (eMaintenance) implementation.
- Order spare parts necessary to maintain adequate inventory
QUALIFICATIONS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Technical or Engineering degree highly desirable
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work after hours, and some weekend and holidays if needed.