The selected candidate will be an active contributor to the leadership team. He/she will work in conjunction with the manufacturing team Major functions of this position include coordinating with production to accommodate repairs, process improvements, and execution of long term strategic plans while maintaining a constructive, collaborative, and positive working environment. This candidate will also be instrumental in the continued development of our CMMS, E-Maintenance The ideal candidate will have a background in maintenance, strong communication and problem solving skills, and passion for continuous improvement. We are interested in highly-motivated, technically-minded, individuals that strive for success.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a one team one culture atmosphere by incorporating all of maintenance into one.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties
- Promote a safety-centered culture and ensure compliance within the workplace
- Coordinate with production to accommodate all necessary repairs and improvements
- Manage multiple priorities for the four plants that one will be responsible for.
- Delegate responsibilities and manage the flow of work orders.
- Continue to develop the communication skills of the department to provide better service to the four plants.
- Continue to develop ones knowledge of the department and best practices.
- Monitor KPI data within the maintenance department.
- Create bench strength by cross training department and building a team that can cope with present and future challenges.
- Continue to implement 5s within the department.
- Continue to develop spare parts management and inventory control.
- Continue development and deployment of our CMMS, E-Maintenance.
- Order all spare parts necessary for the 4 plants.
- Perform other duties as required by the supervisor.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Educational Requirement: High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
Qualifications: The preferred candidate will have 5+ years experience in Maintenance and 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Excellent organizations skills, strong attention to details, the ability to multi task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Professionalism, integrity, and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people with varying skill sets.
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel. Prior experience with a CMMS and a high level of computer
proficiency. Ability to read prints, and research various technology and products for process improvement projects.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Environment: 60% Production Floor