Supply Chain Manager- Middleton, WI
Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay and comfort products. We are looking for a successful manufacturing professional for the Supply Chain Manager position that possesses the following qualities.
• Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
• Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
• Create an open, trusting and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
• Practice confidentiality to instill trust
• Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
• Take ownership, be accountable and lead by example
• Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect towards others
• Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
- Manage Customer Service and Accounts Payable personnel by providing direction and vision.
- Produce the daily Production & Shipping schedule, targeting optimization of manufacturing productivity, freight spend, and customer service levels.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of process-related KPIs
- Performs data analysis on customer service processes in order to optimize productivity and efficiency
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate full order cycle
- Manage a subset of indirect and direct supplies.
- Manage 3rd party products (Suppliers, costs, inventories, new products)
- Provide strategic thinking to drive continuous improvement
Qualifications: The preferred candidate will have 10+ years of direct work experience in procurement, production planning, and/or logistics with 2+ years of experience in a direct supervisory role.
- Customer focused, very responsive, and action-oriented to meet business needs
- Strong analytical skills that allow the successful candidate to extract core data from a variety of sources, draw conclusions and insights, and translate those insights into actions.
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure, multiple tasks, deadlines, and rapidly changing priorities.
- Aptitude to multi-task and lead projects / negotiations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with requisite interpersonal skills to partner, collaborate and build relationships with business partners, suppliers, and regional teams.
- Ability to travel up to 5%.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, engineering, or equivalent.
- APICS certification desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Unix and/or ERP experience preferred